Santa Ana / Costa Mesa, California
As a Tax Associate, you will be responding to inquiries from our websites and receiving inbound calls from prospective clients who are looking for financial counseling and Tax assistance. Our customers heard about us from our website, radio endorsements, and television advertisements in addition to our financial services, referral partners, and charity events. We do not solicit customers from other tax relief companies or third-parties.
Tax Associates will be required to contact clients, and field new calls from people and businesses in trouble with the IRS. The Tax Associate is tasked with three primary objectives:
- Identify the root of the prospect’s tax problem by asking questions and listening to the prospect’s responses.
- Placing a client in one of our various services.
- Assisting and collecting a submission package to our Tax Resolution Staff.
We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits.
- Filing past-due tax returns.
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien.
- Setting up tax payment plans.
- Removing wage garnishment.
- Filing an offer in compromise.
At least two (2) years of recent experience in sales is required (absolutely no exceptions). You may be required to document your experience and pay history if requested, and to provide credible work-related references.
We offer competitive compensation package along with employer-sponsored medical/dental/vision coverage as well as signing bonus, 401(k) and supplemental insurance options.
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please visit our jobs page..