Client Services Representative
Santa Ana / Costa Mesa, California
As a Client Services Representative, you will be responding to inquiries from our existing clients and receiving inbound calls for status updates. You will be expected to communicate realistic timelines and interact with Senior Tax Negotiator and Sales staff on a daily basis with case updates. This will be a demanding position and exceptional time management and customer service skills will be essential.
Client Service Representatives will be expected to perform the following:
- Interact with Case Managers/Tax Professionals in a professional and timely manner
- Outbound calls to our existing client base requesting case documents.
- Answer/transfer calls and update clients on case status as needed.
- Prioritize case load and assignments as needed.
- Collect and scan documents into Client’s case file.
- Entry Level Position
- High Volume Outbound call experience.
- Exceptional Customer service approach.
- Positive “Can Do” attitude!
- MS Excel experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation package along with employer-sponsored medical/dental/vision coverage as well as 401(k) and supplemental insurance options.
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please visit our jobs page.