Santa Ana / Costa Mesa, California
As an Enrolled Agent with Optima, you will be in charge of establishing contact with Tax Agencies and updating files accordingly. You will be expected to communicate realistic timelines and interact with Senior Tax Negotiator and Sales staff on a daily basis with case updates. This will be a demanding position and exceptional time management and customer service skills will be essential.
Accounting/Production Coordinator will be expected to perform the following:
- Interact with Management/Sales and Senior Enrolled Agents in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage assigned Client Pipeline and correspondence with IRS/State authorities.
- Provide Direction to Case Managers to keep Resolutions moving forward.
- Prioritize case load and prepare tax filings as necessary.
- Licensed Enrolled Agent.
- Existing CAF number.
- At least two seasons of Tax Preparation, preferably in a high volume environment.
- Exceptional Customer service approach
- Positive “Can Do” attitude!
We offer competitive compensation package along with employer-sponsored medical/dental/vision coverage as well as 401(k) and supplemental insurance options.
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please visit our jobs page.