Santa Ana / Costa Mesa, California
As a Case Manager, you will be responding to inquiries from our existing clients and receiving inbound calls for status updates. You will be expected to communicate realistic timelines and interact with Senior Tax Negotiator and Sales staff on a daily basis with case updates. This will be a demanding position and exceptional time management and customer service skills will be essential.
Case Manager/Tax Preparer will be expected to perform the following:
- Interact with Sales Staff and Senior Tax Negotiator in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform welcome call with new clients utilizing exceptional customer service skills.
- Update clients on case status and communicate/collect items needed to prepare case/returns.
- Prioritize case load and prepare taxes as necessary.
- Licensed Tax Preparer (ACTIVE CTEC)
- At least two seasons of Tax Preparation, preferably in a high volume environment.
- Exceptional Customer service approach.
- Positive “Can Do” attitude!
- MS Excel experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation package along with employer-sponsored medical/dental/vision coverage as well as 401(k) and supplemental insurance options.
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please visit our jobs page.