Accounting & Payments Coordinator
Santa Ana / Costa Mesa, California
As a member of the Accounting and Services teams, you will be juggling various projects including data entry, database management, light accounting and interfacing with clients. This will be a demanding position and exceptional time management and customer service skills will be essential.
Accounting/Production Coordinator will be expected to perform the following:
- Interact with Sales Staff to intake newly enrolled clients.
- Database Management.
- Process and notate client payments and transactions.
- Credit card and ACH Debit processing.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management software for updates.
- Keep track of client enrollments, payments, and program status.
- Balance monthly production levels and calculate receivables.
- Update clients on case status and communicate/collect items needed.
- College or Trade School Degree.
- 2 Years of Accounting, Tax or Finance experience.
- High degree of familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to multitask
- Positive “Can Do” attitude!
- MS Excel experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation package along with employer-sponsored medical/dental/vision coverage as well as 401(k) and supplemental insurance options.
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please visit our jobs page..